Welcome to Mitzpe Ramon – the tourism capital of Israel’s Friendly Negev Desert!
With a rich and constantly growing variety of accommodation options, activities, wild nature attractions, breathtaking primordial views & landscapes, dinning alternatives and special event productions year round, the desert town of Mitzpe Ramon deserves without a doubt its title as the tourism capital of the Negev Desert.
If you’re planning to drop-by for a visit, or if you are already here in town (good decision!), our following Mitzpe Ramon tourist information list should come in handy…
You can also plan your stay in Mitzpe Ramon on the brand new Kayak guide.
Restaurants and places to eat in Mitzpe Ramon
- Hahavit Bar, restaurant, coffee, music and vibe.
10 Nachal Tsichor st. 08-6588226
- Hakatze Israeli home cooking.
2 Har Ardon st. 08-6595273
- Lasha (Kosher) Boutique Bakery – bread and baked goods.
8 Har Boker st. 050-3611488
- Haberech Pub light food and night bar with live music.
10 Har Boker st. 052-6975971
- Spice Quarter inn cafe Coffee shop and Vegetarian food.
13 Har Boker st. 08-8504464
- Mauna Vegan coffee shop – sandwiches, salads, meals, smoothies.
2 Ben-Gurion Blvd. 08-6647397
- Pizza Domino (Kosher) Pizza, pasta and baked goods.
2-4 Ben-Gurion Blvd. 08-6595252
- Ha-Mexicani (Kosher) Mexican style tortilla wraps.
7 Nachal Tsiya st. 1700-505033
- Pangea (Kosher) Israeli & Persian fusion. Meat and vegetarian.
5 Har Oded st. 08-6539222
- Tzukim Restaurant Mediterranean & grill kitchen.
1 Maale Ben Tur st. 08-6744874
Accommodation and places to stay in Mitzpe Ramon
Hostels and backpackers
Activities, attractions and things to do in Mitzpe Ramon
- Mitzpe Ramon visitors center
- Bio Ramon wildlife display of live, small desert animals (next to the visitors center)
- Alpaca Farm Alpaca & lama feeding, horse-riding and alpaca wool factory
- DesArt – a creative art space of local artists, 2 Har Ardon st.